LINC: The Learning Innovation CatalystRemote Learning Resource Center | LINC: The Learning Innovation Catalyst
Supporting Schools During Closure
Supporting Your Transition to Remote Learning
Many schools are now closed in an effort to stem the spread of the coronavirus. As a trusted partner, LINC wants to do our part to help. While you are planning, we’re planning along with you– working to get you the support and resources you need while you’re teaching at a distance. We are ready to help educators build their capacity to deliver instruction via remote or distance learning.
Bookmark this page, as new resources and recommendations will be added in the coming days.
LINCspring REMOTE LEARNING PLAYLISTS
LINCspring provides teachers access to great online professional development as well as a live coach! Transition to Remote Learning is the perfect set of Cycles for supporting teachers who are now teaching remotely.
- Shifting to Remote Learning
- Collaborative Class Contract
- 21st Century Class Environment
- Onboarding and Supporting Students
- Learning Management Systems
- Connectivity in Learning
- Station Rotation with Online Discussion
- Assessment Tools
- Formative Assessment
- Planning for Flipped Learning
- Agency Through Student Choice Playlist
- Flipped Learning in Action
- Playlist in Action
If you would like to learn more about our virtual professional development modules to support distance learning, please contact us!.
- For Teachers: A Teachers’ Guide to Remote Learning
- For School Leaders: Six Steps Toward Planning for Remote Learning
- For Educators in Classrooms: Supporting Teachers and Students Facing School Closures with Remote Learning
- For Parents and Caregivers: How to Support Diverse Learners at Home: Essential Guidance
USEFUL EXTERNAL RESOURCES:
- Many companies are providing free upgraded features to their websites/apps for schools that close due to COVID-19. We’ve compiled these sites/apps so that you can easily choose those that work best for your school community.
- OpenCulture.com has compiled a list of “Always Free” resources. Please check out OpenCulture.com’s list of 200 Free Kids Educational Resources.
- Centers for Disease Control Guidance for Schools
- Google Free Hangout Suite for Classrooms
- ISTE Extended Closure Digital Learning Plan Brainstorm
- Share my Lesson Coronavirus Lesson Plans and Resources
- Microsoft Crisis Communication App
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.